Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sasha Loves...

Little Miss Naughty was about to meet Mr Tickle's more...



Little Miss Naughty was about to meet Mr Tickle's more sadistic side…

missanne: Helpless can be bliss…



missanne:

Helpless can be bliss…

xspanked-masters-petx: "There is no more lively sensation than...



xspanked-masters-petx:

"There is no more lively sensation than that of pain; its impressions are certain and dependable,they never deceive as may those of the pleasure women perpetually feign and almost never experience."  ~ Marquis de Sade

desires-andso-much-more: lordtale: http://lordtale.tumblr.com/ ...



desires-andso-much-more:

lordtale:

http://lordtale.tumblr.com/

But Sir they're thongs not panties I didn't think You would mind me wearing them on "No Panties Day"

Photo



Photo



amaster: As My slave I control everything you eat and drink....



amaster:

As My slave I control everything you eat and drink. you will drink from My glass and eat from My plate. you will soon realize all your nourishment comes from Me.

Photo



sir-erebus: My hand!



sir-erebus:

My hand!

Photo



Photo



Photo



sarahscandyland: Now…you understand why Master feels...



sarahscandyland:

Now…you understand why Master feels you've been a naughty girl, don't you? And you understand why you are being punished?

Photo



Photo



If you go down to the woods today…you're sure to get...



If you go down to the woods today…you're sure to get a surprise young lady

Photo



Photo



sexonfyre: Want More Kinky Pics on Your Dash?, Follow Me :...



sexonfyre:

Want More Kinky Pics on Your Dash?, Follow Me : http://bit.ly/1017c1J

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment