Friday, June 7, 2013

Chubby Randomness

spidersintheattic: Random.







spidersintheattic:

Random.

Photo



chubby-bunnies: summertime, and the livin's easyyyyy. ^-^



chubby-bunnies:

summertime, and the livin's easyyyyy. ^-^

ifoundthecure: Wearing my favorite undies today :3











ifoundthecure:

Wearing my favorite undies today :3

Photo



Photo



Photo



thelaughingempress: Here I am. Flaws and belly and rolls and...







thelaughingempress:

Here I am. Flaws and belly and rolls and all.

grandeliso: Well damn!







grandeliso:

Well damn!

another-chubby-girl: Here ya go anon



another-chubby-girl:

Here ya go anon

itsokayimwearingbigknickers: Vanity cause I wasn't half naked...





itsokayimwearingbigknickers:

Vanity cause I wasn't half naked enough last week.

burningangyl: Fat ndn. x)









burningangyl:

Fat ndn. x)

burningangyl: burningangyl: 350 lbs worth of woman. Yeah I...





burningangyl:

burningangyl:

350 lbs worth of woman. Yeah I said it!

Oh my, I'm on my dash. x) I'm more like 340 lbs now but eh I'm still a fat ndn. :P

thatkimberlygirl: finally warm enough for the pool!



thatkimberlygirl:

finally warm enough for the pool!

Until my feet no longer run no more: BIKINI

Until my feet no longer run no more: BIKINI :

i-am-running:

got inspired by the fatkini tag ^^ i really can't remember wearing a bikini. i think i really actually never wore one. the only time i remember getting close to wearing a bikini was when i was approximately 7 years old, my mom told me she was giving it away to a friend, because i was too big… but…

i bought a "fatkini" today at lane bryant because i could NOT find a suit that would fit my chest. idk what i think.

independenceandsimplicity:

Photo



Photo





Photo



missfayedaniels: Self Portrait April 2013



missfayedaniels:

Self Portrait April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment