Friday, June 7, 2013

I believe in happiness.

laughitup: "The end."

















laughitup:

"The end."

flipphones: the most important thing i've learnt in all my years is that it is a terrible idea to...

flipphones:

the most important thing i've learnt in all my years is that it is a terrible idea to drink from a cup while lying down

wild-nirvana: •my spiritual world•



wild-nirvana:

•my spiritual world•

Landscape Photography by New Legs











Landscape Photography by New Legs

Photo





silenthowlss: lynzave: geezjenner: lynzave: I'm legitimately amazed at the fact that women can...

silenthowlss:

lynzave:

geezjenner:

lynzave:

I'm legitimately amazed at the fact that women can actually grow a person in their uterus without even trying

and then the people CRAWL OUT OF THEIR VAGINA

COVERED IN ECTOPLASM 


AND NO ONE EVEN TRIES TO KILL IT LIKE THAT'S A COMPLETELY NORMAL OCCURRENCE FOR US

I don't think the person writing this realizes that they crawled out of a uterus once

I was a C section check your privilege

Yeah I shot out of a lower abdomen

vicemag: Shut Up About My Open Relationship I'm in an open...



vicemag:

Shut Up About My Open Relationship

I'm in an open relationship. In plain English, this means the person spooning me to sleep at night is not always my loving boyfriend of four years. Which is cool, because sometimes I'll get a text message saying, "Going home with X, love you," so we're both on the same page. It began when we were making it work long distance, and started mainly because it seemed to make more sense than cheating on each other and pretending that lying was a nice thing to do.

However, it's turned out to be super fun and brought us closer together in ways I wouldn't have expected. I now also feel like some kind of next-level sex genius because we've both learned, through trial and error, exactly what we want from each other—both in fun sex ways and in the more boring intimacy-and-trust ways. Sometimes I even use words and phrases like "partner" and "make love" now. Admitting it makes me feel like a pan-flute hippie nightmare, but who the fuck are you, Rutger Hauer?

Now, I know what you're thinking (if you're one of my very good friends who I've told about this): "Don't a bunch of London-based polyamorists hate you because of that thing you wrote that time?" Yes, they do. But my guy and I are doing a different thing to polyamory, anyway. Being full-on poly is about loving and dating numerous people and, honestly, who has the time to be in love with more than one person? This is more about being kind of slutty, as a couple—happily partnered sluts. There are lots of problems to the open relationship model, but only as many as with any other form of dating.

Of the issues we face as a pair, I'd say the most annoying one is knowing that, after divulging our relationship choices, it is the only thing that people want to talk about for the rest of the night. Just questions and stories and, "I had an ex who was in an open relationship for a bit, his name was Jason and it didn't work out, but here's an hour of stories about how that time in his life was for him emotionally…"

As much as I give zero fucks about the love-lives of complete strangers, here are things you should never say to people who are in an open relationship.

"DON'T YOU GET JEALOUS?"
The answer is: Yes, of course. Everything we have ever been taught about relationships is based on this body-ownership model, which is like, "With this ring, I thee neuter. Never look at another human again in a sexy way, ESPECIALLY not the really hot ones. Only me. Even though we will both get old and gross."

Continue

Photo





mario: can you look at me

mario: can you look at me
I look at him
mario: damn you're hot

she-hulk-smash: kerrsplat: birdsy-purplefishes: gracebello: M...



she-hulk-smash:

kerrsplat:

birdsy-purplefishes:

gracebello:

Most minimum wage earners are adult women, not teenagers.

Holy shit.

Both of these charts make me rationally angry.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Photo





Photo



Photo



mario: yo babe

mario: yo babe
mario: some girls have made you guys look baaaad
mario: like your whole race
victoria: what
mario: your whole species
victoria: what? no
victoria: gender babe
victoria: we are different genders

animefan530: Now I remember how fucked up old Nickelodeon shows...













animefan530:

Now I remember how fucked up old Nickelodeon shows were.

hoelloween: how many times can someone leave your door open before you're allowed to kill them

hoelloween:

how many times can someone leave your door open before you're allowed to kill them

thefourteenthdoctor: watchtheskytonight: spirit-of-the-ocean: my uncle used to be one of those...

thefourteenthdoctor:

watchtheskytonight:

spirit-of-the-ocean:

my uncle used to be one of those people who drove dead people to cemeteries and such 

then he became a taxi driver and the person he was driving tapped his shoulder to ask a question and my uncle screamed really loud

IT'S BACK

I'm sure that's what he thought.

Photo



victoria: get off the street baby, a car might run you over

victoria: get off the street baby, a car might run you over
mario: let it
mario: I need money

isntthatwizard: Doctor Who has never pretended to be hard...





















isntthatwizard:

Doctor Who has never pretended to be hard science fiction … At best Doctor Who is a fairytale, with fairytale logic about this wonderful man in this big blue box who at the beginning of every story lands somewhere where there is a problem. - neil gaiman

No comments:

Post a Comment